Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas Bonanza: How to Profit from my Bulk Sms Service


My esteemed readers, season’s greetings to you. Christmas is around the corner once again and I wish you a merry Christmas, happy New Year and many more years of celebration.    
As it were, I will not fail to bring to your notice products and services that will be beneficial to you.
This Christmas season is another season you can profit from my bulk sms service. There are basically two ways you can profit from my bulk sms service:
1.   You can benefit from my quality bulk sms service by sending your season’s greetings, promos and adverts to your relations, loved ones, acquaintances, etc through my customized bulk sms website at a give-away price. To view my bulk sms website, click: CHRISTMAS BONANZA.
2.   You can also make money from my bulk sms website by buying sms in bulk from me and then make money from people by helping them send their text messages to as many number of mobile phones they want – all at a go!
For the uninitiated, bulk sms means short text message. It is a process of sending text messages to as many as 100,000 mobile phone numbers at a go through a customized website.
The text messages to be sent, the recipients’ mobile phone numbers and the sender’s name are typed directly on the website or simply copied and pasted on designated places on the website, and with just a click of the mouse, the text messages are sent to the recipients at the same time.
Making Money from Bulk Sms
To make money using my bulk sms website, you first of all buy or order bulk sms credits (units). After that, an account will be created for you. You will log in to your account with the username and password given to you. Then, you will click on MY ACCOUNT to change the username and password to a personal one known only to you.
The next step is to start advertising your bulk sms business with fliers, word-of-mouth and other means. When someone approaches you for your service, you collect the text message he wants to send (not more than 160 characters for one page), the recepients’ mobile phone numbers and the sender’s name.
Type them in Microsoft Excel or Notepad and save the document in your computer. Log in to your account on my website, copy and paste them on the designated places on my website and send them at the same time.
On the other hand, you can simply send us the details and we will straightaway send the sms to your recepients, without asking you to pay additional charges.
NOTE: Transparency and confidentiality is our watchword. We are operating a platform that is 99.9% efficient and as such, we don’t have any excuse to give for not sending your text messages. And if after 24 hours your messages are not delivered, we will refund your money. No hassle!
Price
To know the cost per sms you want to send, you have to contact me, indicating your country and countries you are sending your text messages to. If you are sending your text messages to recipients within your own country, do let me know so I can furnish you with actual cost per sms.
You can contact me now:
Phone: +2347061016859
Once again, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment