Saturday 12 May 2012

Stay Motivated


Dear reader, thank you for staying glued to my blog. As it were, my mandate is to share, to inspire, and to motivate. To this end, I made up my mind long ago to keep posting, REGULARLY, inspirational, motivational, and life changing article.

Doing this is not a difficult task to me because every day I get inspiration from people, from what is happening in the society, from what I read, and from my mind.

The passion for helping people live a victorious life and for writing motivational articles puts me in the mood to RUN with my mandate. Consequently, I create time out of my busy schedule to write what I believe will contribute POSITIVELY to the advancement of mankind.

I focus on the positive and reject the negative because you can’t focus on the negative and hope to be up and victorious. To be victorious in life, you must focus on the positive always.

When you read OUR MANDATE (MISSION) page, you will realise that my mandate is clear. When you have a clear mandate, it is easy to RUN with it.

When I started my motivational blog July 2011, I started with a free blog, using blogger.com platform. Four months later (November 2011), I set up my paid blog, using Wordpress platform.     
From then till now, I kept receiving comments which kept encouraging me to keep on writing more life changing articles. When you are doing something positive and someone is appreciating your effort, I believe you will feel fulfilled. That is exactly how I feel.

And that is why I always make it a point of duty to keep writing and posting articles that render GENUINE value to you my esteemed readers. And any time a week passes by and I cannot post one of the articles (I have many of them) already written, I feel bad. It is as though I am starving my readers.

This situation occurs whenever I encounter problem in the dashboard section of my paid blog – centreforvictoriousliving.com. But my free blog is not that problematic.

However, I have devised a strategy now. From time to time, I shall be posting my latest articles on my free blog, www.centreforvictoriousliving.blogspot.com. So, if you visit my paid blog, centreforvictoriousliving.com, and you cannot find my latest articles, it means there is problem with posting of articles there. You don’t have to worry. Just visit my free blog. You will certainly find my latest articles there.

Now that I have resuscitated my free blog, I urge you to stay motivated, for it is when you are motivated that you can do great exploits and be victorious. Visit both my free and paid blog, for FREE, for more inspirational, motivational, and life changing articles.

And remember, you are also free to post your comment to any of my articles on all my blogs. At the end of each article on my blogs, you will see COMMENTS. Click on it, type your comment, and send. I will read your comment and approve it.
Please get motivated to be victorious!   

No comments:

Post a Comment