Monday 3 March 2014

Never Despair: You Too Can Make it!



Dear reader, this article is not scheduled to appear today, but when I realized that this is the right time to post it, I have no choice than to post it today and shift the other article that should have appeared today to another day.
All these while, I have been vacillating and procrastinating about posting this article on this blog until I got inspired by my learned friend, Akinrolabu Jumoke Samuel. On her Facebook page, she shared a summary of the inspirational message of President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria which you are going to read below.
Without mincing words, here is the article, as it is said: “There is nothing as powerful as an idea that has reached its execution stage.”
Year 2011 has come and gone but its memory will continue to linger in our mind for a long time to come. Year 2011 was a year when the political heavy weights in Nigerian politics warmed up to contest the presidential election. The election had come and gone, but what is perhaps most remarkable to those of us in the field of motivation and personal development is the inspiring message of President Goodluck Jonathan.
While campaigning for the presidency of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan said: “I was not born rich, and in my youth, I never imagined that I would be where I am today, but not once did I ever give up. Not once did I imagine that a child from Otuoke, a small village in the Niger Delta, will one day rise to the position of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“I was raised by my mother and father with just enough to meet our daily needs. In my early days in school, I had no shoes, no school bags. I carried my books in my hands but never despaired; no car to take me to school but I never despaired. There were days I had only one meal a day but I never despaired. I walked miles and crossed rivers to school every day but I never despaired. Didn’t have power supply, didn’t have generators, studied with local lanterns but I never despaired.
“In spite of these, I finished secondary school, attended university of Portharcourt, and now hold a doctorate degree. Fellow Nigerians, if I could make it, you too can make it.”
What a great inspiration! Dear reader, if the president’s message doesn’t inspire you to become great in life, nothing else would. This article is perhaps the shortest article you will read on this blog, but I tell you: it is an article you have to keep pondering on and draw strength from to enable you work your way to greatness.
Until I come your way soon, I leave you with this message: NEVER DESPAIR, YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT! 

Here are some of our products that we highly recommend to all our readers. For a full list of our products, CLICK HERE   


SELF-EMPLOYMENTSECRET 1 – Discover the strategy of walking in financial freedom.      



INFORMATION GOLDMINE – Tap into the never ending goldmine of information!           




PRINTING PROFITS – Make fortunes from printing with little or no capital.


MAKE FORTUNES FROM IMPORT – Start with little capital without travelling overseas!       


WRITE ONLINE ARTICLES FOR MONEY – Discover the secret of making money online writing articles.



AFFILIATE MARKETING GOLDMINE – Discover the success secret in affiliate product marketing!       


ONLINE PLATFORM FOR ALL PROFESSIONALS – Discover how to leverage the internet to grow your professional practice.

                            
LUCRATIVE POULTRY BUSINESS SECRETS – How to make huge income constantly from egg and broiler production. 

                                             
A-Z OF COPYWRITING – Master the technique of copywriting and earn fat income constantly!        


SUCCESS SECRET OF THE AGES – Grab hold of the lessons contained in the ancient, life-changing parable of the pencil.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment